- ᠪᠢᠴᠢᠬᠦ ᠴᠢᠭᠯᠡᠯ: ᠬᠥᠨᠳᠡᠯᠡᠨ
- ᠭᠠᠵᠠᠷ ᠣᠷᠤᠨ᠄ ᠮᠣᠩᠭᠣᠯ ᠤᠯᠤᠰ Монгол Mongolia»
- ᠨᠡᠢᠲᠡᠯᠡᠭᠰᠡᠨ ᠴᠠᠭ᠄ 2017-05-23 15:48
- ᠬᠦᠴᠦᠨ ᠪᠦᠬᠦᠢ ᠬᠤᠭᠤᠴᠠᠭᠠ᠌᠄ ᠲᠤᠰ ᠵᠠᠷ ᠤᠨ ᠬᠣᠭᠤᠴᠠᠭᠠ ᠨᠢᠭᠡᠨᠲᠡ ᠦᠩᠭᠡᠷᠡᠵᠡᠢ᠃
Khögno Tarna National Park (better known as Khögno Khan) is located at 250 kilometres (155 miles) from Ulan Bator, on the road to Kharkhorin. Covering an area of 47000 hectares, this park contains many historical monuments, forests of silver birches and poplar trees, and sources. The ecosystem of this park is particularly interesting because the steppe and the taiga meet here. So, we can find a fauna and a flora that are characteristic of these two ecosystems, and also some wonderful landscapes, with the granite formations of Khögno Khan. Created in 1997 as a natural reserve, it became in 2003 a natural park, that is to say an area protected by the State for its educative, historical, cultural or environmental value.
The sacred mountain of Khögno Khan is a venerated mountain located along the edge of the borders of Övörkhangai, Bulgan and Töv aimags.
+976 11 331098
441 total views, 1 今日
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
ᠵᠠᠷ ᠨᠡᠢᠲᠡᠯᠡᠭᠴᠢ ᠶᠢᠨ ᠲᠤᠬᠠᠢ ᠰᠤᠷᠠᠭ
- Listed by: togtokhbayar
- ᠭᠡᠰᠢᠭᠦᠨ ᠣᠷᠤᠭᠰᠠᠨ᠄ 2017-03-07
togtokhbayar ᠤᠨ(ᠵᠢᠨ᠂ ᠪ) ᠨᠡᠢᠲᠡᠯᠡᠭᠰᠡᠨ ᠪᠣᠰᠤᠳ ᠵᠠᠷ
- Шинэ өглөө хотхонд 2 өрөө
- Замын цагдаагийн ерөнхий газрын ард 2 өрөө байр
- Altai-Tavan- Bogd national park Алтай Таван Богд
- Gurvan saikhan national park Гурван сайхан
- Terkhiin tsagaan natural park Тэрхийн цагаан нуурын аялал