- ᠪᠢᠴᠢᠬᠦ ᠴᠢᠭᠯᠡᠯ: ᠬᠥᠨᠳᠡᠯᠡᠨ
- ᠭᠠᠵᠠᠷ ᠣᠷᠤᠨ᠄ ᠮᠣᠩᠭᠣᠯ ᠤᠯᠤᠰ Монгол Mongolia» Орхон аймаг»
- ᠨᠡᠢᠲᠡᠯᠡᠭᠰᠡᠨ ᠴᠠᠭ᠄ 2017-05-23 15:02
- ᠬᠦᠴᠦᠨ ᠪᠦᠬᠦᠢ ᠬᠤᠭᠤᠴᠠᠭᠠ᠌᠄ ᠲᠤᠰ ᠵᠠᠷ ᠤᠨ ᠬᠣᠭᠤᠴᠠᠭᠠ ᠨᠢᠭᠡᠨᠲᠡ ᠦᠩᠭᠡᠷᠡᠵᠡᠢ᠃
Orkhon Valley is located North of the province of Ovorkhangai, in the central part of Mongolia, about 360 kilometres (224 miles) Southeast of Ulan Bator. Located at the foot of the Khangai range, this site protected by UNESCO since 1992 covers 121.967 hectares along the Orkhon River. A buffer zone of 61.044 hectares is protected too.
The basin of the Orkhon River has many historical vestiges, because many successive nomads had been living in the valley since the prehistoric period. This area is often considered as the cradle of the nomadic civilization of the steppes and was a real forum of civilizations during the last millennium because it bound East to West in the middle of the large Eurasian continent.
In the course of the centuries, many nomadic tribes lived in Orkhon Valley. The first proof of living were found on the sites of Moiltiin Am and Orkhon-7, and allow us to think that the valley was inhabited 60.000 years ago. Afterwards, the valley was still inhabited during the prehistoric period and the Bronze Age, then was successively inhabited by the Huns, the Turkish-speaking people, the Uyghurs, the Kidans and at last by the Mongolian people.
961 total views, 4 今日
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
ᠵᠠᠷ ᠨᠡᠢᠲᠡᠯᠡᠭᠴᠢ ᠶᠢᠨ ᠲᠤᠬᠠᠢ ᠰᠤᠷᠠᠭ
- Listed by: togtokhbayar
- ᠭᠡᠰᠢᠭᠦᠨ ᠣᠷᠤᠭᠰᠠᠨ᠄ 2017-03-07
togtokhbayar ᠤᠨ(ᠵᠢᠨ᠂ ᠪ) ᠨᠡᠢᠲᠡᠯᠡᠭᠰᠡᠨ ᠪᠣᠰᠤᠳ ᠵᠠᠷ
- Ганцаарчилсан эх бэлтгэлийн сургалтандаа таныг урьж байна.
- Terelj national park Тэрэлжийн хөндий
- ИХ МОНГОЛ жуулчны бааз
- Gurvan saikhan national park Гурван сайхан
- Khogno khan national park