- ᠪᠢᠴᠢᠬᠦ ᠴᠢᠭᠯᠡᠯ: ᠬᠥᠨᠳᠡᠯᠡᠨ
- ᠭᠠᠵᠠᠷ ᠣᠷᠤᠨ᠄ ᠮᠣᠩᠭᠣᠯ ᠤᠯᠤᠰ Монгол Mongolia»
- ᠨᠡᠢᠲᠡᠯᠡᠭᠰᠡᠨ ᠴᠠᠭ᠄ 2017-05-23 16:35
- ᠬᠦᠴᠦᠨ ᠪᠦᠬᠦᠢ ᠬᠤᠭᠤᠴᠠᠭᠠ᠌᠄ ᠲᠤᠰ ᠵᠠᠷ ᠤᠨ ᠬᠣᠭᠤᠴᠠᠭᠠ ᠨᠢᠭᠡᠨᠲᠡ ᠦᠩᠭᠡᠷᠡᠵᠡᠢ᠃
Located in Bayan-Ulgii province, 40 km away south from Ulaangom city, Turgen Uul mountain range belongs to the National Park of Uvs. Also called Tsaagan Deli by the locals, meaning the White Heron, Turgen is among the highest summit of the Altai mountain range. Covered by snow over 50km2, the highest peak is at 3,965m. The high plateau and mountain valley nestled between the glaciers offer an exceptional surrounding for the trekking lovers or even for the ones avid of photographies. The forests of birches and the Moson Gol River set at its foothills, will take the explorers out of the beaten track, in places remaining untouched by man.
In the region, it can also be seen rare animals such as argali sheep, ibex and snow leopard.
+976 11 331098
1021 total views, 3 今日
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
ᠵᠠᠷ ᠨᠡᠢᠲᠡᠯᠡᠭᠴᠢ ᠶᠢᠨ ᠲᠤᠬᠠᠢ ᠰᠤᠷᠠᠭ
- Listed by: togtokhbayar
- ᠭᠡᠰᠢᠭᠦᠨ ᠣᠷᠤᠭᠰᠠᠨ᠄ 2017-03-07
togtokhbayar ᠤᠨ(ᠵᠢᠨ᠂ ᠪ) ᠨᠡᠢᠲᠡᠯᠡᠭᠰᠡᠨ ᠪᠣᠰᠤᠳ ᠵᠠᠷ
- Orkhon valley Орхоны хөндий
- Naiman nuur national park Найман нуур
- The Mongolian Great Loop Tour Монголын Их тойрон аялал
- Хөвсгөл нуур
- Бээжин-УБ карго ачаа